Welcome!

PSE Introduces the PSE Staff Bloggers

PSE Staff Bloggers

PSE Staff Bloggers

September 10, 2012 Tucson, AZ – Precision Shooting Equipment, Inc. (PSE), a pioneering company in the archery industry, announces the selection of the PSE Staff Bloggers for blog.pse-archery.com.

“We are very honored to have assembled such an outstanding team of bloggers to represent PSE,” said Blake Shelby, PSE Director of Marketing. “Their dedication to DIY hunting, family and bowhunting will be represented in their posts.”

The PSE Staff Blogger Team consists of the following:

“We are excited to welcome them to the PSE family and look forward to reading their posts,” said Jonathan Shepley, President of PSE. “We believe they will be an asset to our industry with their tips, strategies and insights into bowhunting and archery.”

About Precision Shooting Equipment, Inc.

Pete Shepley, a legend in the archery industry, founded PSE 41 years ago. Today, PSE is one of the largest privately-owned archery equipment manufacturing companies in the country and a leader in development and manufacturing of the most advanced compound bows and related equipment ever produced.

For more information about PSE, visit www.pse-archery.com  or read their blog at http://blog.pse-archery.com.

6 responses

1. Richard GIVAN

do u all have a catalog u can order

September 11, 2012 at 9:14 am

• Send us a message on Facebook with your address. We will get one out to you.

September 17, 2012 at 1:52 pm

2. paul dixon

I have the 2012 brut x very fast hard hitting and accurate also quite iv taking a bobcat at 30 yrds can’t wait for a deer to get with in 40 yrds

September 11, 2012 at 6:23 pm

3. Arva L Butler

I would like to have the ability to join your pro staff, we bow hunt in south and east Texas. Any information on becoming a pro staffer for PSE would be appreciative. Thank arva butler

September 13, 2012 at 10:21 am

• Arva thanks for the inquiry. Here is a video that explains the process. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0oGB3Pak6I

September 17, 2012 at 1:51 pm

4. I bought a cross bow it doses not have the part fot the string or no string It doses not have a manufactures name on it I am looking to fix it and need parts for it.If someone into archery could help I will send pictures so I can get the accessories I need for It I think It would be worth it For me to fix and keep it.

September 17, 2012 at 5:47 am